This course ensures the learner gains a full understanding of how to be fully prepared and perform at an interview. It will give you an insight into what the employer and interviewer is looking for, the types of questions you will be asked and how you can approach an interview with confidence.
During this course, we will teach you how to:
- Understand employers’ expectations in an interview
- Learn how to properly prepare for an interview
- Learn how to make a good first impression
- Learn how to Master Common Interview Questions
- Learn how to answer Competency Based Questions
- Learn how to follow up on your Interview
On completion of studying this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance of a good CV
- Learn about common mistakes candidates make when designing a CV
- Understand the different sections of a CV
- How to Design and Format your CV
- Learn the importance of tailoring CV’s to each Job Description or opportunity
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course ocntent and retained the learning objectives set.
- Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course
- The exam will consist of 10 multiple choice questions, the pass mark is 70%
- Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course