CV Writing & Development
A CV is the most commonly used method of applying for jobs and therefore essential that every candidate has one that is of a good standard. This 14 module course gives the learner an insight in to how to successfully build and design your own CV, customised for any job application.
- Learn how best to demonstrate your skills to potential employers
- Understand the process of creating a bespoke CV suitable for each application
- Identify how your information should be presented and gain an insight into the employer’s perspective
- Learn the best way to highlight your key experience and skills, creating the most effective CV
- Identify and eradicate the common mistakes candidates make when designing a CV
On completion of studying this course, learners will:
- Understand the importance of a good CV
- Be able to eliminate common mistakes candidates make when designing a CV
- Understand the different sections of a CV
- Know how to Design and Format a CV
- Understand the importance of tailoring CV’s to each Job Description or opportunity
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course ocntent and retained the learning objectives set.
- Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course
- The exam will consist of 10 multiple choice questions, the pass mark is 70%
- Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course