Application Forms are the second most common method of applying for a job. Our Application Form course teaches each learner what to look out for and how to ensure your application exceeds the required standard needed in order to progress to the next stage of the Interview process.
After studying this course, you will:
- Understand the role an Application Form plays in applying for jobs
- Understand the sections and questions an Application Form typically asks you to complete
- Understand the part ATS and KWI play in assessing and reviewing Application Forms
- Know what to expect and how to successfully complete Application Forms
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course content and retained the learning objectives set.
- Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course.
- The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions, the pass mark is 70%.
- Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course.