A Guide to Assessment Days
Our Guide to Interview Assessment Days course provides study material that teaches learners how to successfully negotiate Assessment Days. The course has 5 main components with additional bonus content on how to create and deliver presentations, which commonly form a big part of any Assessment Day.
During this course, we will teach you how to:
- Understand why Assessment Days take the place of traditional interviews
- Learn the format of a typical Assessment Day
- Understand the Employer Responsibilities of the day
- Learn how to stand out and make a good impression.
- Understand the role Presentations play at Interview Assessment Days
- Understand the various forms of Aptitude test and how to prepare for them
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course and retained the learning objectives set.
- Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course.
- The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions, the pass mark is 70%.
- Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course.