Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health Awareness is vital to everyone with statistics saying that 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem in their lifetime. Our CPD accredited Mental Health Awareness course helps individuals understand how to identify possible mental health problems in themselves and others, the risk factors, coping strategies and other in-depth information needed to feel confident regarding the subject.
During this course, we will teach you how to:
- Define the term ‘Mental Health’ and understand its importance.
- Identify the different types of Mental Health Problems
- Reaction to Mental Health Issues
- Recognise Life Events that can impact us
- Identify People at Risk
- Managing your own mental health
- Create coping Strategies
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course content and retained the learning objectives set.
- Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course
- The exam will consist of 10 multiple choice questions, the pass mark is 60%
- Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course