Interview Skills & Techniques
This course will teach the learner how to prepare, perform and impress an employer at interview. It offers an insight into what an interviewer is looking for, the types of questions you will be asked and how you can approach an interview with confidence.
- Learn how to fully prepare for an interview in a successful manner
- Gain a comprehensive idea of the questions which will be asked and how to best prepare for them
- Learn how to have a positive influence on the interviewers from start to finish
- Learn the mistakes you are making at interviews and how to correct them
- Prepare you to face an interview with confidence
During this course, you will:
- Understand employers’ expectations in an interview
- Learn how to properly prepare for an interview
- Learn how to make a good first impression
- Learn how to Master Common Interview Questions
- Learn how to answer Competency Based Questions
- Learn how to follow up on your Interview
There are no specific entry requirements for this course. It is suitable for anyone wanting an insight in to Interview Skills.
An end of course exam will be sat to ensure each learner has understood the course content and learned the course objectives.
Learners will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate on successful completion of this course.
The exam consists of 10 multiple choice questions, with the pass mark is 70%.
Automatic resits and extra support is available for each learner to ensure you pass the course.